Friday, August 18, 2023

Recover deleted files for free on windows


 Recover deleted files for free on windows

#recover #deleted #files free windows software to recover deleted files recover deleted data recover lost data recover deleted data from the hard drive for free data recovery Recuva free windows software to recover deleted files recover deleted files in windows Data Recovery Software best free recovery software for pc deleted files recovery deleted files How recovery free windows software to recover deleted files 0:00 intro 0:36 download and install Recuva 1:30 recover deleted files using Recuva hello guys, in this video, I will share with you one of the best free files recovery software, It is Recuva How to download and install Rucuva? How to recover deleted files using Recuva? but before this, If this is the first time you visit my channel, subscribe to my channel, and activate the notification bell, to be notified of new videos open google search and search for Recuva, and navigate to the Recuva website I will download the free version it will give you the recovery option for deleted files for free after downloading, start the installation do the same steps as me I will select all types of files and now let's start how to recover deleted files I have a USB Memory stick it contains 8 different files types, I will permanently delete it and then try to recover all open The Recuva software I will set these configurations I will select the drive I want to recover then scan after the scan is completed as you see all files found there so I will select all and press recover very important to recover files to another location, and not to the drive you want to recover so I will select another drive and location to recover my files congratulations all files are recovered and I will try to test some of these files everything is working fine I hope this video helpful for you don't forget to share, subscribe, like, and turn on the notification bell Thanks for watching

No comments:

Post a Comment